Casting is widely used in jet engines, gas turbines, steam turbines, aircraft parts, internal combustion engines, vehicles, food machinery, printing machinery, paper machinery, compressors, valves, pumps, gauges, sewing machines, weapons, business machines, And other machine parts.
1. The maximum limit length of casting is 700mm, the easy-to-make length is less than 200mm, and the maximum weight is about 100 kg, usually less than 10 kg.
2. The casting size tolerance is 20mm±0.13mm, 100mm±0.30mm, 200mm±0.43mm, and the dimensional accuracy of small parts is not easy to reach within ±0.10mm. The angle tolerance is ±0.5~±2.0 degrees, and the minimum thickness of casting is 0.5~1.5mm. The roughness of casting surface is about Rmax 4S~12S.
3. The casting material has almost no restrictions, such as aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy, copper alloy, various steel materials, cobalt-based and nickel-based heat-resistant alloys, hard materials.
4. Casting to produce workpieces with complex shapes, good dimensional accuracy, and cutting processing.
5. Casting saves material waste and can be mass produced.